1. Cyber Security Threat Landscape – How safe is your information assets?
2. Financial Crime Compliance – Emerging Trends – It is your social and moral obligation to the world.
3. Accelerating Digitisation – Beyond the Horizon, what’s in store for you.
4. Future of Men, Matter, and Machines – A deep dive to find the balance.
5. Leadership for Today and Tomorrow – Reimagine thinking – how to hack your thinking.
This one-day hands-on workshop will provoke your thinking, give you practical insights and help you charter the course for today and tomorrow. After this workshop, you will be able to understand the potential to change and the unlimited opportunities it presents for growth, contentment, and service in each of these areas. Case studies, videos, and interactive sessions will make the learning memorable and imprint business applications for the individual and the organization he/she works for. Some of the country’s best-known leaders and thinkers will be handling these sessions and their learning experiences accumulated for years is condensed and presented on a platter for the participants to receive, gain and multiply value.
Timings: 9 am to 5 pm, typically 8 hours including lunch and tea breaks.
Topics Covered: As mentioned above.
Who should attend:
Working professionals in IT, BFSI, Telecom, and FMCGs. Middle and Senior level executives in the industries mentioned above. Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs, faculty of business schools and outstanding students of colleges and business schools. CEO, CFO, COO, CDO and the like in Medium and Small Scale companies across industries.
Mandatory Prerequisites – An open mind and willingness to explore.
– e-Books, Video tutorials, and other course materials
– Post training support is provided via email and phone
– Certification where appropriate and where required
– It is recommended that you bring a notepad or iPad or light laptops.
– Follow Google Maps to avoid confusion in locating the address.
– Reach the venue 30 minutes prior to start time (8.30 am)
– Lunch (Vegetarian) will be provided No Breakfast but tea and snacks will be provided twice, one in the morning and one in the evening.
– Limited seats only. If available, you can book under this category ASAP to avoid paying more later.
– Call 044-48565355 if you have any doubts.
Fee for the program is 4000/- (inclusive of all taxes) per person.
Month Date City Venue Time
For any queries please reach out at 044-48565355 / 255