Our soft skills training solutions, a part of the wider umbrella of our Communications Skills Training programs, are a shortcut to building experience. By providing the right inputs, we can bring you up the learning curve in a fast, cost-effective and timely manner. Our English speaking classes will further enable you to converse fluently in the language and communicate better. This Soft Skills Training will not only save learning time but also help build and refine your workforce, leading to operational excellence and an improvement in the use of English in the workplace.
Duration of the Training : 90 hours of coaching with flexible timing.
Cost of the Training : Rs.7000 per student
- This program helps participants to develop a basic English workplace vocabulary, comprehend sentences spoken or written in English and enables them to confidently converse in simple English.
- This Program prepares students to face interviews confidently and increase their chances of success in them. Students are taught how to groom themselves for the interview, build a rapport with the interviewer and answer questions. The program also exposes them to mock interview practice sessions.
- The objective of this program is to equip participants with critical skills to start and maintain a conversation. This program enables participants to speak confidently and correctly. It introduces them to different styles of communication and focuses on verbal communication. It teaches learners to overcome the barriers to effective communication and be able to hold short forceful conversations in a professional setting. The training features ample opportunities for practicing conversation skills in the form of extempore sessions, activities and role plays to improve learning experience of participants.
- This program teaches managers to prepare for, conduct and follow up on interviews. It makes them aware of the interview process—from sending out an invitation for an interview to following up after it is over. Participants are exposed to the perspective of employers, the demeanor to adopt during interviews, listening and asking questions and effective communication and negotiation.
* Interviews will be arranged for toppers
** Part-waiver on fees for socially/ economically challenged.