The Engineers Australia’s Professional Year Program in Engineering was developed by Engineering Education Australia (EEA) to equip international engineering graduates, from NBA approved university programmes, the skills, and experience they need to start a successful career.
The program consists of training and an engineering internship placement to provide a pathway from study to employment in Australia.
- 32 weeks of coursework covering Australian work practice, WHS, business communications, job search skills, and simulated workplace training. Coursework includes BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- 12-week internship
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn’s online training platform Lynda.com for the duration of your enrolment in the program
- Free online PTE-A, IELTS or BULATS English test preparation training
- Free professional development workshops and networking events
- Ongoing career counseling, before and during the program and after graduation
Our Professional year programme will prepare you for the Australian workplace by applying your theoretical knowledge to practice and build your employability skills specific to engineering. Using educational technology tools, our program integrates courses such as practical training, AutoCAD, motion graphics, and Revit to ensure you’re ready for the contemporary work environment.
Professional year programme is the only programme that delivers the Skilled Migration Internship Program.
For more information please contact us.
Our Global Partner