Data is everywhere in the world, without knowing how to interpret this data it would be difficult to understand its meaning or make use of the data to increase the productivity of an organization. Data analytics is a range of processes that convert data into actionable insight using a range of statistical techniques. Data analytics is a relatively new term – it is an overarching term for all decision support and problem-solving techniques. Most of the time the term ‘data analytics’ and business analytics’ are used interchangeably.
Understanding the Data: Study will introduce the foundation of data analytics and a range of data analytic processes and techniques to provide hands-on experience for enhancing students’ skills. During the learning process, you will understand the descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics with theoretical foundation of data analytics and a range of data analytic methods and techniques. Also this you will deep dive into data Mining using a variety of machine learning algorithms and modern statistical techniques equipping you with knowledge or patterns from unstructured data such as web traffic, emails and social media content.
Further, you will learn the broad range of Business intelligence tools, techniques and technologies for acquiring data and processing to support business functions, with the concept of business processing, business intelligence functionality and efficient decision making.You will also learn to apply analytical models used in business to discover, interpret and communicate meaningful patterns of data held in silos or data warehouses, and to derive knowledge to gain competitive advantage.
- Business Intelligence Tools & Techniques
- Data Analytics
- Applied Analytical Models
- Data Mining
- Analytical Methods
Prerequisite: Should be a Graduate with fundamental computing skills.
Duration: 9 months (Classroom & Online program options available)
Career opportunities: Companies looking for Data Analytics talent are Mu Sigma, Fractal Analytics, Crayon Data, Absolute Data, Global Analytics, Big Panda, Fizzy Logix, Pericope data and much more. Upon completion of Big Data / Data Analytics program, you may apply for positions such as:
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Fraud Analyst
- Operation Research Scientist
- Receive a Professional Post Graduate Diploma to Differentiate Yourself in the Market
- Re skill & Up skill Yourself to get an Upgrade in your Career
- Increase your opportunities for New Careers in Industry Required Skills
- Integrated Focus & development of Technical and Soft Skills
- Learn from the most updated curriculum and gain the latest skills & knowledge in the Industry
- Learn through Full Time or Part Time course options
- Bank Loan facility available for the course fees
- Options available to progress to the Masters degree in United Kingdom post completion of the course
- Options to pursue part program & work visa for Australia available based on eligibility
Contact us for the detailed course brochure and to register for the course.
Comments or questions are welcome.